The jump from woven wire cloth to polyurethane can be big – the weight difference alone can significantly alter the performance of your vibrating screen and affect your product quality. Ty-Wire offers greater open area than polyurethane and actually weighs less than wire cloth.
Features and Benefits
- Ty-Wire is proven to last 4-7 times the life of wire cloth
- Hooked section installs like woven wire cloth, so no deck conversion or additional hardware is required
- Manufactured with an engineered composite material over woven wire cloth; it performs similar to polyurethane but offers greater open area
- Tapered openings virtually eliminate pegging
- Rugged enough to handle heavy loads in wet or dry applications
- Lightweight sections help improve safety
- Decreases noise
- Available with side- or end-tensioned hooks
Up to 4-inch top size, depending on the application and tonnage.
Temperature Rating: Up to 160 degrees F or 71 degrees C.
Tensioned Screen Media Sections Selection Chart
Very Good ••