W.S. Tyler, the premium screening solutions company in the mining, aggregate and industrial mineral industries, is expanding to offer the full line of technology provided by its parent company, Haver & Boecker. To better align the company’s name with its new strategy and product offerings, the W.S. Tyler Screening Group will now be known as Haver & Boecker.
“Haver & Boecker has a long, established history of servicing not only the mining, aggregate and industrial minerals industries, but also the cement, chemical, building materials and food industries worldwide,” said Karen Thompson, president of W.S. Tyler. “In addition to our screening, washing and pelletizing equipment, the new portfolio also will include packing, liquid filling, palletizing, loading and storage technology. The move to the Haver & Boecker name represents growth here in North America, and most importantly more value to our customers.”
The company’s team of screening experts will continue to focus on W.S. Tyler customers and the core screening technology and expertise that is valued by their customers today, while new teams are being added to support the new technologies.
“As we grow our company and add new technologies and industries, our top priority is to ensure our W.S. Tyler customers are the ones who benefit the most; they are the reason we go to work every day, and their trust has allowed us to grow to offer bigger benefits to their operations,” Thompson said.
The complete line of Haver & Boecker products and services includes:
- W.S. Tyler is synonymous in North America with premium screening, washing and pelletizing equipment, including the Hydro-Clean and F-Class.
- Haver & Boecker packing technology is focused on stationary and rotating feeding solutions for valve- and form-fill-seal bags.
- Behn + Bates is highly recognized for its bag packaging systems that are designed for food and animal feed filling applications.
- Feige Filling Technology produces turnkey systems for filling liquid and pasty products into drums, pails, cans and IBCs (intermediate bulk containers).
- IBAU Hamburg specializes in bulk loading, material handling and storage equipment for many land and marine applications.
- NEWTEC Bag Palletizing creates innovative solutions for palletizing bagged products.
“When you buy Haver & Boecker technology anywhere in the world, you can be assured that you’re getting the best combination of products, services and expertise, regardless of your industry,” Thompson said.
The W.S. Tyler Industrial Group in Mentor, Ohio, which is the pioneer for laboratory equipment, such as testing sieves and shakers, and considered to be the specialist for industrial applications of woven wire, will not be affected by this name change https://www.prosco.com/towing-services.